Monday, March 21, 2011

Friends VS Passerbys

I categorize friends.

#1: They don't give a damn, choose to be ignorant and try to enjoy as much as they can while you're in real sh*t.

#2: They are always be there for you, no matter what and when.

I'm a typical cancerian, forgive but not forget. I remember how I was sickeningly treated when I was so helplessly seeking for reassurance. Not once, nor twice..

I TRULY appreciate my saviors #1 who'd helped me to pull through the darkest moment (family, study, financial, r/ship probs all came at once) in my life . And at the same time, thank to those who made me a stronger person.

3 comments:

天·将·明 凯晗 said...

蛮久以前写的。嘻嘻~~~http://lkhaihan.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-post.html

ekylim83 said...

I don't remember that.. but srsly I cant remember most of the thgs tht happened during tht time. selective amnesia maybe

天·将·明 凯晗 said...

讓我感動的事,我一輩子都記得。那時候,我第一次知道,原來,我的一切舉動真的會影響到身邊的人。哈哈~!

Post a Comment

 

Number of Visitors Counter